Greetings to every member of the Chapel. May the good Lord bless and keep every member of the local assembly in Jesus name.
Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
May the Lord watch over His people and keep you in perfect peace in Jesus name.
- Everybody should as much as possible remain at home to comply with the government directives because Health is Wealth
- Maintain personal hygiene, washing of hands, cleaning of environment etc, cleanliness is next to godliness
- Avoid social gathering and maintain social gathering distance of at least 1 metre. Prevention is better than cure
- In view of the restriction of movement / gathering due to Covid-19, there will be no church service in the Chapel till further notice.
- Every respective family in their homes are expected to hold service within the hours of 9am till 11am on Sunday. The topic for discussion this Sunday 29th March 2020 is JESUS HAS POWER TO PROVIDE, Matthew 14:13-21. Every head of the family should speak extensively on this topic with scriptural examples and further lead prayers on it.
- Due to the closure of shops and marketplaces, there is sufficient food stuff made available at the church premises for Chapel members. (please endeavour to go in person)
Psalms 121:4 KJV
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep I pray that the Lord will continue to watch over you in Jesus name.
Deuteronomy 32:10 KJV
He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
God will make you the apple of his eyes, Coronavirus will not come near your dwelling place in Jesus name, Amen.
Keep praying for each other and trusting God as his eyes are on the sparrow his eyes shall be upon you and your household in JESUS NAME AMEN SHALOM